Monday, December 3, 2012

1000 Hours is a Long Time!

After participating in a church wide initiative to log a thousand hours of prayer, I felt God whisper to my  heart, "What would change if YOU prayed for 1,000 hours?"

Intrigued?  Yes. I truly believe that the invisible things are often more real than the visible, so I imagined.  Could courses be set?  Could lives be forever changed?  Could dreams be realized? Could unhealthy, destructive patterns be disassembled?
Yes. Yes. Yes and Yes.

I hesitated though.  One thousand hours is a long time.  I am a busy mother of three.  Impossible.  Two months later, I remembered the conversation and realized that I am too busy to not take my prayer life to a new level.

So, how about you?  What might happen in your life if you prayed for 1,000 hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment