Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Warning: This post contains Bathroom Humor.

This might be a first for me.  Our friends asked us to pray for their son.  He was hit by a van New Year's Eve and was  in critical condition.

 They've been great to give us really specific prayer requests.  After a week in the hospital, his biggest need right now it to have a BM to relieve discomfort.   My sweet friend, seriously and humorously asks us to pray for poop.  Needless to say, this brought a huge smile on all the male faces in our home.  I don't think I've ever prayed for poop.   Feel free to join me.

Dear Lord,
I know Ben is in a lot of pain right now.  Help his intestines do their job so he can focus on rehab.  Help him poop.  Let it all out.  Continue to help the Peterson's laugh in the midst of this crazy journey.
In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment